- Google Creative Lab AR Experiments
- Apple WWDC 2019 AR Demos
- Magic Leap
- Spatial: real-time VR workplace collaboration
- more to come
AR Mobile Apps
A great place to start familiarizing yourself with the state of augmented reality in everyone’s pocket today. Most links are iOS but this is not on purpose – usually a quick Google query will yield the Android version.
- Weird Type
- Ruler or MeasureKit - AR Ruler Tape
- IKEA Place
- World Brush
- SkyGuide AR
- AR Runner
- Google Maps: AR Mode
- NYTimes: Meet Olympics Athletes
- Pokémon Go
- MineCraft Earth
- Figma: web-based (thus cross-platform), great for collaboration. Here’s a great tutorial to get started.
- Invision: web-based, common professional prototyping and user testing tool.
- Origami: developed by Facebook as internal tool. Uses visual programming, only one on this list that allows prototyping with live camera feed (example.)
- Sketch: Mac-only common professional interface design tool (free for 30 days, or education license for $50.)
- Google Ventures posts on User Research
- Mozilla UX Blog
- Prof. Amy Ko: Design Methods
- Open Design Kit
- Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction by Interaction Design Foundation
3D Asset Libraries
Nearly all optimized for AR/VR; many free, some pay-per-download.